Asked by Javier from Puerto Rico | Apr. 12, 2015 07:51
About:China Tourist Visa

Staying in Apartments instead of hotels


We are a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 kids) planning to visit China this summer. We are planning to visit for 14 days and we would like to stay in apartments using services like airbnb or wimdu instead of staying in hotels at least in big cities like Beijing and Shanghai. My question is do I need invitation letters from the persons that I'm renting the apartment or just showing that I have paid for the apartments for the days staying there enough for applying to tourist visa?

Thanks for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Rosemary from Greece | Apr. 12, 2015 21:32
Hi Javier, I personally think only the proof showing you have paid for staying in the apartments is enough for the application. However, remember that after your entry, you should go to the local police station to register within 24 hours.
Related Questions:
Where is the Qingpingle district is situated in Sanya? I can't find it on t...
Asked by Daria from Russia
| May. 28, 2013 03:37
what is the easiest way to go to Zhujiajiao water city.can we go by metro?
Asked by Cham from Australia
| May. 01, 2017 01:57
which bus shuttle line would we use as we will be staying at Aquaspace serv...
Asked by ronelle swartz from south africa
| Jul. 18, 2015 22:34
Hi would anyone be able to tell us best way to our hotel in Guangzhou.
Asked by Carol Doyle from New Zealand
| Aug. 05, 2015 02:01
We are travelling to Guangzhou by train and will stop on the South Rail Sta...
Asked by ampy from phillippines
| Sep. 29, 2016 20:19
Hi, 3 of us are staying at the New Harbour Serviced Apartments. What is the...
Asked by Mrs.Jones from Australia
| Apr. 22, 2010 22:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)