Asked by M from Myanmar | Mar. 08, 2015 22:49
About:China Embassy in Myanmar

I'm Myanmar and will go to HK for leisure. what documents need to get Visit visa?

Hello, I am Myanmar and working for a Japanese company (office is in Yangon). They will have a company retreat trip in Hong Kong with all the employees from Myanmar and Japan. I heard that Myanmar needs entry permit to visit Hong Kong.

If anyone could tell me what kind of documents and supporting documents do I need to prepare and how many days it takes to process?
When I checked, ID 1003A and ID 1003B? But I don't have any HK sponsor if I need ID 1003B.
Thank you.

Answers (2)
Answered by Ken from Indonesia | Mar. 17, 2015 04:20
M, first you should confirm with Chinese embassy whether they are able to issue the HK one for you. If so, it usually takes around four working days. If not, you should apply from the HK Immigration Department by post. It takes around 4 to 6 weeks. It doesn't matter. You can apply even you don't have a sponsor.

Required documents:
1. copy of your passport information page
2. a recent six months passport photo
3. flight itinerary and accommodation in HK
4. financial proof, such as employment certificate, pay slip and recent six months bank statement
5. filled application form (ID1003A)
Answered by M from Myanmar | Mar. 18, 2015 02:12
Dear Ken,

Thank you kindly for your answer!! I really appreciate help as I was very confused.
I shall check with Chinese embassy and provide the listed documents.
Best regards,
Related Questions:
Hi Sir Im Pakistani national living in Malaysia I want visit HK what docume...
Asked by Faisal khan from Malaysia
| Apr. 18, 2016 01:07
What requirements do I need
Asked by Doris from Cameroon
| Nov. 19, 2017 21:39
Im a Sri Lankan and have student visa for Mainland land china,
Asked by Dushantha from Sri Lanka
| Feb. 04, 2018 21:40
We need to visit Hong Kong for leisure, What visa application required, an...
Asked by Gihan from Sri Lankan
| Mar. 06, 2013 20:20
Hong Kong visa. Myself an Indian national, studying in China.
Asked by Guru from India
| Jul. 05, 2018 18:52
Get visa to Hong Kong
Asked by Chanaka from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 10, 2015 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)