Asked by Ramy from Egypt | Jan. 12, 2015 07:17
About:Chinese Embassy in Iraq

I'm an Egyptian with residency in Erbil , How can i get a tourist visa?

Good day,I'm an Egyptian living and working in Erbil and I can't go to Baghdad, How can I get a tourist type?, If it's not possible for the time being please let me know when are you planning to make it possible from Erbil consulate , I'm planning to spend my vacation in Beijing March 2015


Answers (1)
Answered by Robert from Estonia | Jan. 13, 2015 02:59
I'm not sure whether you can apply for the L type by yourself fom Iraq. You can first confirm this with the embassy in Baghdad by phone calls or emails. If you can't apply, you have to follow a travel agency and apply for a group visit type. By the way, no contact information about the consulate in Erbil can be found though Internet, so I can't tell whether it is in operation now and when it will operate.
Related Questions:
visa for egyption passport
Asked by sameh from Kuwait
| Oct. 16, 2018 18:25
I am Syrian asking for visa
Asked by Ned from Syria
| Aug. 07, 2012 04:16
Im egyptian and in Indonesia with tourist visa, can i apply visa to china f...
Asked by Sameh hamed from Indonesia
| Jan. 15, 2018 01:34
I am an Egyptian citizen going to China for tourist. However, I need to be ...
Asked by Mrs.Yosra Abdel Fattah from Egypt
| May. 19, 2009 04:48
Tourist visa for egyptian
Asked by Star123 from Egypt
| Mar. 03, 2012 02:40
Hi. I would like to confirm if you are issuing a visa for a filipino foreig...
Asked by Ms.Ms. Madilyn Ong from philippines but stay in eRBIL
| Jul. 25, 2010 20:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)