Asked by Angelina | Jan. 11, 2015 06:03
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

overstaying in guangzhou for two years

Hi , i has been overstayed in guangzhou for two years. I am a holder of filipino passport. I wanted to go back home as soon as possible. I am willing to surrender myself in the nearest PSB office in guangzhou. I have 5000 rmb in my hand to pay the penalty. Is it enough for me to be deported? Anyone can give me advice, what shall i do? Thank you

Answers (3)
Answered by Vera from Russia | Jan. 12, 2015 01:28
As the rules go, you may be imposed with a fine of RMB 500 per day, with a cap of not more than RMB 10000, or to be detained for more than 5 days and less than 15 days. So I think perhaps RMB 5000 is not enough. Anyway, the best solution for you is to go to the local PSB and report your situation to ask for help.
Answered by Joana from Philippines | Mar. 26, 2020 20:50
Hi! Can I question what is the process to go back home?
Answered by Janet from USA | Mar. 29, 2020 23:21
Go to the local exit and entry administration to pay the fine and then apply for an exit permit to leave.
Related Questions:
2 years overstay
Asked by des from china
| Feb. 09, 2018 08:07
How many years can go back to China after overstaying?
Asked by Jhonny from Philippines
| May. 29, 2016 04:31
what will be the punishment for overstaying in china for almost 6 years?
Asked by samia from india
| Sep. 01, 2012 01:52
A friend overstayed.
Asked by Duterte Nava from Philippines
| Apr. 26, 2018 22:54
I am a Chinese American and I'm planning to visit China the next two years....
Asked by S. Lee from USA
| Jan. 26, 2015 21:18
i james from ghana i have extend my visa two time and now is has no value s...
Asked by Mr.james from Ghana
| Jan. 14, 2010 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)