Asked by Ruth Taber from U.S. | Nov. 03, 2014 16:27
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

visa free travel - Arriving Pudong airport, departing from Baoshan Cruise Port

We are arriving at Pudong Airport, departing on Celebrity Cruise ship, April 26, 2015 from Baoshan (Wusongkou) Port. Does the 72 hour free travel allow us to visit central Shanghai and then depart from the cruise port - rather than the airport?
Thank you,
Mrs. Ruth Taber

Answers (1)
Answered by Les from Australia | Nov. 03, 2014 19:57
Since you fly to Shanghai and leave by cruise, you are unable to enjoy the 72-hour free transit policy. If your transfering time is less than 24 hours, you can still enjoy the 24 hours free transit, otherwise, you need to apply a Transit G in advance for your transfering.

If you time is available for enjoy the 24-hour free transit or you have a Transit G in advance, you visit the central part of Shanghai during your transfering time.
Related Questions:
how far is Baoshan port to Shanghai Pudong airport?
Asked by Antonio Dictado from Philippines
| May. 29, 2011 20:54
We are philippine passport holders arriving OCT . Riding royal carribean cr...
Asked by Tricia from Philippinea
| Nov. 05, 2017 21:10
Is there a shuttle from Baoshan Cruise Port to Shanghai Pudong Internationa...
Asked by Maria from Australia
| Jan. 15, 2017 00:03
Flying UK to Shanghai Pudong, then 2 days in Shanghai hotel
Asked by Steve from UK
| Jan. 03, 2017 21:38
Transiting from shipping port to airport
Asked by Irene from Australian
| Mar. 04, 2015 01:18
We hold US Passports, on a cruise Hong Kong to Tokyo do we need VISA for Sh...
Asked by Marian from USA
| Feb. 06, 2017 00:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)