Asked by Ed from United Kingdom | Oct. 21, 2014 05:16
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

entry to multiple places

Dear Sirs,
I am flying from London to HK, then travel to Shenzhen (day trip) then from HK to Maco (for 24 hours) then to Shanghai for less than 72 hours then to Taipei. Do I need to apply for a visa or can I get 1 day visa to Shenzhen and 72 hour transit G in Shanghai.
Many thanks for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Mick | Oct. 22, 2014 01:18
Based on your trip, you do not need to apply for any permit to HK and Macau.

For a one day one to visit Shenzhen, it is possible to apply. The 5-day VOA for Shenzhen is available for you. For your staying in shanghai, you are able to enjoy the 72-hour free policy according to the rules. You are suggested to contact the Shanghai airport before you leave to confirm the free transit issue, since Macau and Taipei are so close and the officer may reject it.
Related Questions:
Would like to apply multiple entries visa for tourism purpose, no supportin...
Asked by sim from Malaysia
| Sep. 21, 2012 01:14
I'b Brazilian going to HK, Guangzhow ( 2days for the Canton Fair) and Macao...
Asked by Maryanne from United Kingdom
| Sep. 18, 2011 00:55
Multiply entry 12 month visa
Asked by benson from Australia
| Jun. 04, 2014 04:07
Is it OK to use different entry cities in China with a multiple entry visa?...
Asked by Helen from USA
| Dec. 01, 2014 19:01
Cruise stops in Shanghai, Dailan and Beijing: we stay 4 days in Beijing aft...
Asked by Al from USA
| Nov. 04, 2012 21:17
is the visa-free access period for single or multiple entry?
Asked by audrey from malaysia
| Dec. 17, 2013 02:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)