Asked by Orlando from Colombia | Oct. 19, 2014 19:32
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

I'm from Colombia and wanna go to China for 3 or 4 weeks. what should I do?

I'm a holder of New Zealand work visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Oliver from India | Oct. 20, 2014 03:09
Orlando, where you are you now? If you are in New Zealand, you need to apply from Chinese consulate in your area. By the way, what's you purpose of visiting China? There are several kinds and you should apply one according to your purpose. If you just go to China for a trip, then a L type is OK. You need to provide round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation in mainland China and a copy of your resident permit for employment apart from your passport, application form and a recent passport photo.
Related Questions:
im from philippines what should i do if i want go to shenzen china?
Asked by joebert from lugtu
| Jun. 21, 2018 21:49
I want to visit a friend in China and the maximum time I have for travel is...
Asked by Mr.Mo from USA
| Aug. 21, 2010 22:23
I am going to be 34 weeks pregnant when travelling to China. Do I need any...
Asked by Mrs.Deby from France
| Apr. 11, 2011 21:53
Dear sir,Im a ghanaian parmanent resident in spain.wants to go for 2 weeks ...
Asked by Mr.Kwasi from Mars
| Jun. 30, 2010 20:49
im from malaysia, now studying in russia. i plan to go shanghai for christm...
Asked by steve from Malaysia
| Dec. 23, 2013 01:05
planning to live in china
Asked by leni from philippines
| Jul. 28, 2018 13:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)