Asked by Mahesh from UAE | Sep. 22, 2014 03:26
About:China Embassy in UAE

I am an Indian National working in UAE on UAE residence visa and would like to travel to Hongkong.

I am an Indian National working in UAE on UAE residence visa. My passport is valid for more a year but my UAE residence visa is valid till 30th Nov'14 after which I will renew the same. However, I wanted to travel to Hongkong in October. Is that fine? I understand as an Indian national, I can get VOA but is there any issue with my residence permit not being valid beyond a month or so?

Answers (1)
Answered by Gavin from Argentina | Sep. 23, 2014 00:58
If you visit HK for less than 14 days, even a VOA is not needed since you are an Indian national.

To enter HK, the resident permit in UAE is not needed, so its validity will not affect your trip to HK. Please do not worry.
Related Questions:
Hi I am an Indian National with a residence permit currently working in UAE...
Asked by Mr.Barnabus from UAE
| Nov. 04, 2010 01:05
i am indian staying in uae 20 yrs residence visa for uae like to visit mac...
Asked by shaheenbawa from UAE
| Feb. 10, 2012 02:49
hi this is Rose, Filipino National, I am working in Abu Dhabi-UAE. I am goi...
Asked by Ms.Rose from Philippines
| Jun. 09, 2009 04:22
i am an iraqi national with valid UAE residence visa and would like to visi...
Asked by Mr.ammar
| May. 15, 2009 01:51
i am an indian, working uae. i would like to visit in china, what is the pa...
Asked by mohammed shas from UAE
| Oct. 04, 2011 22:54
I am a Sri Lankan National holding UAE Residence visa & employed in the UAE...
Asked by Mr.RH from UAE
| Oct. 04, 2010 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)