Asked by Joneve from USA | Aug. 31, 2014 06:39
About:China Visa Application Requirements

I'm confused as to which type to apply for. Tourist with multiple entry? Transit type?

Hi I'm a us citizen in Paris as a tourist. I would like to fly to China next. I plan to fly one way to Beijing and then travel by train to Hong Kong. I would then like to travel back into mainland China and take a train to Vietnam. All of this over the course of 1 month. There is a Chinese consulate here in Paris where I think I can apply. Can I apply from Paris as a tourist? I was going to buy my plane ticket today but I don't want to spend the money if this is impossible. Any help with my questions would be appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mike from Honduras | Sep. 01, 2014 02:35
Joneve, you need to apply from the CVASC branch in Paris. However, I have no idea whether you can apply successfully. According to the embassy, the applicants from the other countries should apply in their own country. However, they can apply in France with the approval of Chinese embassy. In your situation, you enter mainland China twice. Therefore, you should apply for a double entry L type.

Please contact the CVASC branch in Paris to confirm whether you can apply in Paris.
Call: 0179970339
Related Questions:
U.S. citizen applying for Chinese tourist visa from Vietnam...what should I...
Asked by Jay from USA
| Aug. 17, 2015 03:42
Can a child with US passport apply for a 10 year multiple entry tourist L t...
Asked by David from USA
| Dec. 17, 2017 20:20
Husband on 3 month business trip to China needs to bring family
Asked by Michelle from UK
| Jun. 01, 2013 02:49
I am an american residing in China.
Asked by Gavin from USA
| Mar. 01, 2015 21:52
If i have multiple entry M visa, do I need to apply for L type if I were to...
Asked by Audrey from Malaysia
| May. 27, 2016 02:20
I need a multiple entry visa of China for tourism. I just got a single entr...
Asked by AKBAR from Bangladesh
| Apr. 28, 2016 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)