Asked by Taylor from USA | Jul. 30, 2014 19:15
About:China Tourist Visa

M Visa extension

I have a M type good for 1 year with duration stay of 90 days. How do I extend my duration to six months? If I have to leave and reenter, how long am I required to be out before reentry?

Answers (1)
Answered by Devin from USA | Jul. 31, 2014 00:58
Generally speaking, you need to go to the local Exit-Entry Adminstration Bureau to apply for a extension with your valid passport, application form with recent taken photo, Temporary Residence Registration Form, your inviter's business license or other legal registration certificate, an introduction from the company sealed by the local Exit-Entry Adminstraction Bureau and other documents the local Exit-Entry Adminstraction Bureau requires. The bureau has the right to decide whether you can get the extension or not.

There is no limitation on the time to be out and then re-enter. You can just stay in other countries for several hours or longer.
Related Questions:
hello my indian friend has M visa. What document need for the extension?
Mr.YOKAN from TR
| Sep. 14, 2014 03:26
how many times can you apply for an extension on a M visa?
Asked by marci from saad
| Oct. 13, 2014 04:22
How to change M visa single entry into L is that possible???
Asked by Simbu from India
| Oct. 25, 2018 19:34
Can i apply for an extension to a 30 day M business visa to a 90 day whils...
Asked by Jimmy from UK
| Oct. 28, 2013 02:37
Hi, would it be possible to get a 5 day extension on my M visa once I enter...
Asked by Cara from USA
| Jun. 11, 2016 03:04
hey dear i am usman and i am fropm pakistan and i have m visa
Asked by usman from Pakistan
| Oct. 25, 2016 20:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)