Asked by Rick Shemanski | Jul. 19, 2014 09:23
About:China Embassy in Italy

Visa in Italy, american tourist

I am an American. I am in Italy now, I have been working for an English summer camp for the past two months. I plan to travel to China to vacation. I don't have legal status in Italy, because the job is under a certain pay. Can I apply for a tourist visa at the Chinese embassy in Rome, as an American Citizen? What would I need to show or bring to the embassy?

Answers (1)
Answered by Gina from Malaysia | Jul. 20, 2014 02:51
Do you have a visa for Italy?

If so, you can try to apply in Roma CVASC with it, your passport, application form with recent taken photos, your hotel booking confirmations, round trip tickets to Roma to apply. Otherwise, it is hard to tell. In order to make sure, you can suggested to ask the CVASC directly and the phone number is 06-44250240.
Related Questions:
I am an American in Italy and wish to fly from here to China on the 29th. ...
Asked by Mr.Sam K from USA
| Jul. 10, 2009 22:24
Tourist vs Business visa advice
Asked by Sue from USA
| May. 03, 2013 03:28
whats required for a foreign student in china to get tourist visa to italy
Asked by sumaiyah namuddu from uganda
| Jun. 02, 2013 03:28
I will be travelling through Italy this October
Asked by Brian from USA
| Sep. 09, 2016 02:37
From Somalia live italy
Asked by Abdullahi Ali Hussein from Italy
| Jan. 09, 2018 01:45
I am an American living in Venice, Italy. I need to get a work visa to wor...
Asked by Mr.Aramis de la Nuez from USA
| Apr. 02, 2009 20:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)