Asked by Stephen147 from Ireland | Jun. 24, 2014 19:01
About:China Embasy in Ireland

Irish person currently living/working in Spain, can I apply for visa while home in Ireland.

I'm going to China for 20-30 days to visit a friend who has a residency permit. I live in Bilbao Spain but the only Chinese embassy is 4hrs one way on a bus in Madrid. I was wondering if it's possible to have all the necessary documents such as a filled out form, Letter of invitation, copy of resident permit for my friend and a photo ID of myself and apply in Dublin, Ireland while I'm home for a week to visit my family.

Also what home address can I put on the form?

Please let me know if I'm missing out on any documents also.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (2)
Answered by Ashley from UK | Jun. 25, 2014 03:49
Yes, you can apply in Dublin without problem, using your address of family in Dublin. Your original passport should be valid for more than 6 months for application. Besides, a passport-sized photo measuring 33 mm (wide) by 48 mm (high) is required.
Answered by stephen 147 from Ireland | Jun. 25, 2014 18:04
Thank you for this. Much appreciated.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir. I'm an Irish citizen. I'm currently in Ulannbaatar and will be vi...
Asked by Mr.Galvin from Ireland
| Sep. 11, 2010 04:52
I m Irish Can I apply for a China Multiple Visa while holidaying in Hong Ko...
Asked by Kevin Tobin from Ireland
| Nov. 23, 2011 02:13
Irish passport - living in france - visa application
Asked by cici-france from Ireland
| Jun. 14, 2012 22:36
Chinese Visa for American
Asked by Refresh from USA
| Mar. 04, 2013 01:19
Can I apply for the toursit visa for China by post?
Asked by Enda from Ireland
| Nov. 21, 2014 19:43
Australian visiting China, currently travelling in Spain
Asked by Melissa from Australia
| Oct. 06, 2012 02:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)