Asked by Juan Forrest from Argentina | Jun. 10, 2014 03:45
About:Chinese Embassy in Argentina

Do I need a return ticket for a tourist L visa?

I am planning to visit China in July as a tourist and have a one way ticket from Buenos Aires. I am an Argentinian citizen. I plan to spend about 28 days in Inner Mongolia and then travel from there in other parts of Asia. I am still deciding where to go from China. So, I will not return to Buenos Aires directly from China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Johnny from Australia | Jun. 11, 2014 01:13
Hi, I am afraid you have to provide a ticket leaving from China for this application. In case you will leave by train, you can try to provide an detailed travel itinerary instead.
Related Questions:
I am applying for a tourist visa but my tickets are for 45 days? how should...
Asked by Ajay from India
| Jan. 04, 2018 03:12
Hi, I'm getting my L visa into China from the US but I don't have a retu...
Asked by Ms.Bridget from USA
| Aug. 21, 2009 02:55
Do I need to provide a return ticket when I already have a L-visa?
Asked by Rcel from Dubai
| Oct. 29, 2011 20:31
L to Z Visa - Return Flight Booking Record Requirement
Asked by Moira from Ireland
| Oct. 18, 2013 02:15
Hi. I am flying from Japan to Shanghai back to Japan. I'll be in Shanghai f...
Asked by Kylie from Japan
| Aug. 27, 2014 21:00
anybody can tell me if i need to provide a return ticket for the tourist vi...
Asked by Mr.dominique from France
| Jun. 28, 2009 00:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)