Asked by Ryan from Russia | May. 22, 2014 03:53
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

I am an American, on a student visa in Russia Till June 15

I know i can apply for a (L) tourist but i have no idea what documents are required. Can someone link me to a list? I already attempted to attain it once but they said I didn't have all the documents I needed (I had all necessary documents for applying for a chinese L in the US).

Answers (1)
Answered by Tyler from Canada | May. 22, 2014 04:40
Did you provide original and copy of your student visa in Russia? it is requried if you apply there. Round-trip ticket, hotel booking, original passport valid for more than 6 months, copy of passport data page, application form and photo are required for tourist L application.
Related Questions:
Availability of Ticket for Collection
| Jan. 09, 2016 02:25
I am an American living in Russia and would like to visit China. Do you kno...
Asked by Ms.Williams from Russia
| Jan. 18, 2011 02:36
i want to apply for student visa to china. Is it possible? if so, what are ...
Asked by bobby from Russia
| Oct. 24, 2015 01:14
I am Canadian. I live in Anguilla (caribbean) i have a ticket to fly to Chi...
Asked by Robin ogilvie from Anguilla
| Jun. 10, 2014 01:26
Depart san diego, ca usa to arrive PGV shanghai june 15 4:10 pm and depart ...
Asked by darrell braswell from usa
| Mar. 30, 2015 08:14
i am a student here in russia but i wish to continue in china,i have gotten...
Asked by Mr.lado from russia
| Aug. 12, 2009 20:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)