Asked by Mizan Rahman from Bangladesh | May. 16, 2014 19:35
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

I am Bangladeshi and my US citizen wife want to visit china, we've no invitation? how we can visit?a

Hello Sir, I'm bangladeshi citizen and My wife US citizen, we want to visit China for honeymoon purpose. But we dont have any invitation letter. How can we visit China for 1 week from Bangladesh?
How can we apply for Hong Kong visit visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Neil from Canada | May. 17, 2014 04:09
Hi, you can provide hotel booking and round-trip ticket for application. As I know, you may have to join a tour with a travel agency, then the agency will be responsible to provide an invitation letter and itinerary. US passport enjou free entry to HK, but you need to apply for it in advance through Chinese embassy.
Related Questions:
i want to visit my daughter, I am US citizen, where is nearest chinese emba...
Asked by rex from USA
| Jun. 28, 2012 19:57
What do I need to get a visa to visit China?
Asked by Mark Rosenfeld from Vietnam
| Oct. 10, 2011 02:14
I am a U.S. citizen living and working in China. I wish for my Filipino wif...
Asked by Mr.Block from China
| May. 07, 2009 21:42
As spouse of Chinese citizen wishing to visit China for 45 days, should I a...
Asked by Andrew from US
| Nov. 15, 2013 03:32
Q2 Visa to China with intent to apply for temporary residence permit. Will...
Asked by Jeff from USA
| Jun. 26, 2014 04:42
How many invitation letter do we need?
Asked by Atif from England
| Jun. 04, 2016 22:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)