Asked by Stephanie Laxa from Mozambique | May. 14, 2014 07:44
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Tourist L change to S2 visa in Beijing. Is it Possible?

Hi,I am a Filipina. I am going to Beijing, China on 1st week of August with Tourist L. My question is: Is it possible to change it to S2 while I'm in China? Or do I need to leave the country and apply in Philippines? Also, having Tourist L, can I stay to the maximum days (like 29 days of stay in Beijing)?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lori from Australia | May. 15, 2014 04:09
If your L is issued with the duration of 30 days, then you can stay for 30 days in Beijing without any problem. And also, it is possible for you to change it into S2 type without leaving. Residence permit of the person you visit, proof of family relationship and a guarantee of living expenses are required for this application.
Related Questions:
my mother is in beijing on S2. i want to change her visa in S2. is it possi...
Asked by USMAN from Pakistan
| Nov. 06, 2018 17:26
My work permit doesn't have my wife listed as acommpanying me
Asked by mike from usa
| Aug. 13, 2018 20:04
tourist and transit in combination?
Asked by Rob
| Sep. 17, 2013 04:45
Changing tourist L to a X2 visa
Asked by Jonathan from Canada
| Jun. 24, 2014 04:39
Can I change from an L to S1 visa in Beijing with out leaving the mainland
Asked by Safia from South africa
| Aug. 20, 2018 20:33
American changing Z to Tourist L in Harbin
Asked by Paula from USA
| May. 27, 2018 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)