Asked by Janny Drayer from Australian | May. 03, 2014 05:07
About:China Tourist Visa

Getting visa at the border of Shenzhen

I am Australian and going to Hong Kong in June 2014 and like to go to Shenzhen on the Chinese border .Is it still possible to get a day visa at the border?
Thank you Janny Drayer

Answers (1)
Answered by Henry from United Kingdom | May. 04, 2014 05:00
You can get a VOA upon arriving in Shenzhen! It is available at is available at Luohu (Lo Wu) Port, Huanggang Port, Shekou Port and Fuyong Port. You just need show these documents:
1. your valid passport;
2. complete the application form when you are at the port;
3. the officer will take a photo of you after you hand over your passport and application form;
4. pay for the VOA (in Chinese RMB), and there is a window for currency exchange. The fee is CNY168.
Related Questions:
Me and my husband intends to enter shenzhen through Louhu border line for ...
Asked by Mrs.Ascencio from USA
| Sep. 16, 2010 04:40
Canadian looking to acquire a visa at the Shenzhen border
Asked by Tim from Canada
| Dec. 11, 2013 01:07
i am indonesian passport holder. next month i plan to visit shenzhen via Ho...
Asked by swannymaretta from Indonesia
| Mar. 01, 2017 21:12
Does Shenzhen border offer visa on arrival ? if yes which border? huang gan...
Asked by james
| Apr. 26, 2013 03:45
Visa on Arrival Hong Kong Border and departure Shenzhen Airport to Cambodia...
Asked by Mofo from Germany
| Jan. 14, 2018 21:07
Can Malaysian apply visa on arrival at Shenzhen (Lo Wu border)?
Asked by Michelle from Malaysia
| Sep. 16, 2017 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)