Asked by Elizabeth from Australia | Mar. 25, 2014 16:52
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Can the return flight date be after the 30 day initial zone visa expiry date.

I am applying for a z and will have a 2 year contract. When purchasing my initial flight from Australia I want to get a return flight as it is cheaper than a one way but I don't know what date I have to put as the return date. Can this be later than the original z 30 day expiry? I

Answers (1)
Answered by Doris from United Kingdom | Mar. 26, 2014 03:17
Yes, because you need to apply for a residence permit within 30 days after entry. The residence permit can be valid for one year then. You can use it to exit and reenter China, so a ticket after the 30 day is ok.
Related Questions:
i have visa for 60 days expiry date 24 febery 2014 i can use from 20 febery...
Asked by abdul raouf farhat from Lebanon
| Jan. 04, 2014 00:27
What is the standard number days before which work permit has to be renewed...
Asked by Lara from Shanghai
| Mar. 02, 2013 01:28
My 1yr visa expires on 20nov & I am traveling to China on 13nov & returns o...
Asked by Samir Gandhi from India
| Oct. 28, 2016 04:37
Can we use Home Return Permit before 1 month of expiry date?
Asked by Khan from Hong Kong
| Feb. 05, 2014 02:17
Are there fines for travellers who leave the country AFTER the expiry date...
Asked by Schepers from Canada
| Jan. 06, 2016 21:18
MY current visa expires 27 Oct. 2012 & will travel Oct 7-15. Is it still g...
Asked by Hank Savitch from USA
| Jul. 20, 2012 03:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)