Asked by Raquel from HK | Mar. 21, 2014 00:22
About:China Visa

Application Procedure and Requirement for Mainland Application for One Way Permit

My friend is a mainland national and holding a Chinese Passport. She is married to a British Passport Holder who has Permanent Residence in HK. They got married in Hong Kong and now has a baby who was also born in Hong Kong and holding a British Passport.

She now wants to apply for a visa to join her husband and live permanently in HK with her husband and daughter.

What document requirements are needed and what is the procedure for application?

Thank you for your help and advise.

Answers (1)
Answered by Elvis from UK | Mar. 21, 2014 03:41
Hi, I think this Chinese passport holder should first check eligibility for Permanent Identity status in HK. As I know, she should have been lived in Hong Kong for not less than 7 continuous years if she want to get permanent ID.
Related Questions:
I am a UK citizen I am going to Hong Kong for 10 days holiday and intend to...
Asked by Mary from United Kingdom
| Jul. 26, 2017 20:21
I am in Mainland at the moment with a business visa and I want to visit Mac...
Asked by Joe from Ghana
| Mar. 17, 2015 04:36
am a foreigner on the mainland with resident permit,do i need a transit vis...
Asked by
| Jun. 14, 2018 01:38
Application Form Hong Kong Visa
Asked by Meche from Panama
| Apr. 27, 2015 21:26
Apply for Work Visa for Myanmar Passport Holder
Asked by ZayarTin from Myanmar
| Mar. 02, 2016 21:51
Travel without passport in China during residence permit application
Asked by YC Khoo from Singapore
| Jan. 17, 2013 03:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)