Asked by feney ong from indonesia | Feb. 25, 2014 03:41
About:Macau Travel

Visit Macau and Shenzhen, whether the visa need?

Hi im only backpeker girl, im not rich. Im moslem islam; Plese suggest me good hostel in hk ,for back peckers , near from halal food.
? In shenzhen or macau do i need voa? and where i must take voa ( visa on arrival) in shenzhen.. and how much i pay it. Thk.

Answers (1)
Answered by Steven from Indonesia | Feb. 25, 2014 04:01
It is suggested to find the hostel in Tsim Sha Tusi area, which is the largest morsque in town is located in that area. There are many hostels in Mirador Mansion and I am sure you will find a suitable one in that building.
For Macau, the visa is not needed, but for SZ, it is suggested to apply one in advance. Because I am not sure whether you can get the visa on arrival or not. For applying a visa, the fare is around 168RMB.
Related Questions:
Whether Indians need visa to visit Hong Kong, maximum for one week's stay.
Asked by Maxim Pereira from India
| Apr. 11, 2015 22:41
Anyone kindly advise whether Malaysian need visa to visit China? Thanks!...
Asked by Ms.wong from Malaysia
| Oct. 23, 2009 20:12
I from singapore, would like to know whether I need visa to visit Zhuhai fo...
Asked by Ronald from Singapore
| Nov. 24, 2013 19:28
China visa and Hong Kong visa for Indonesian passport holder
Asked by Me Me from Singapore
| Jan. 06, 2013 01:11
Hi, I just wanted to know whether or not I need to visa to visit China wh...
Ms.HERNANG8 from Switzerland
| Dec. 07, 2009 03:48
I am from Malaysia and intent to visit Zhu Hai after few days in Macau. May...
Asked by Mr.Philip from Malaysia
| Dec. 20, 2009 01:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)