Asked by Avital from Israel | Jan. 22, 2014 16:27
About:Chinese Embassy in Canada

Can a foreign citizen, who is a tourist in Canada issue a tourist or student Visa to China in the Vancouver consulate/embassy?

Hello there, I really need your help.
I'm an Israeli citizen, currently located in Seattle, WA. I have a flight ticket to Beijing booked for three weeks from now. My travel agent back in Israel told me that it won't be a problem to issue one in Vancouver, however, I now see that the website indicated that visas are only issued to citizens or permanent residents (not tourists). I am completely lost, and have no idea what to do! I am supposed to start studying in the Tsinghua university of Beijing soon.

Does anyone have any idea how I can issue it?


Answers (1)
Answered by Van from USA | Jan. 22, 2014 23:49
Why don't you try to apply from Chinese consulate in San Fransisco if you are now located in Seattle?
Related Questions:
As a US citizen staying in Canada for a month can I get a China tourist vis...
Asked by Don from Canada
| Jul. 04, 2016 02:07
I'm a Canadian citizen who would like to apply for a China tourist visa whi...
Asked by Mr.John from Canada
| Apr. 16, 2010 21:14
i am german citizen and tourist in canada. can i apply for a chinese touris...
Asked by frank (germany) from Canada
| Jun. 16, 2011 04:52
tourist visa for canadian
Asked by sadraddini, seyed from canada
| Sep. 08, 2012 03:39
i am chinese citizen live in Beijing. i am planning to invite my friend who...
Asked by from china
| Mar. 27, 2009 03:23
Hello, I am an Australian citizen who will be visiting the USA and Canada u...
Asked by Mrs.Shannon from Australia
| Mar. 01, 2011 01:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)