Asked by Thomas from Ireland | Jan. 21, 2014 08:04
About:China Embasy in Ireland

Toursit Visa Question

Hi, Ive lived and worked in China for the past 2 years and just returned to Ireland in December.
I am looking to go back to China in February on a tourist L and eventually get another job.

I was just wondering how difficult it will be for me to transfer my tourist L to a work Z.

Will I have to travel to Hong Kong to do this or can I obtain it in china?

Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Brant from United Kingdom | Jan. 22, 2014 02:49
No, this is not allowed within mainland PRC, and I also heard from my friends that the office in HK stopped issue work Z to non-HK residents. So, I think it is ok for you to get a tourist L to enter first and search job, but you may have to return home for work Z application.
Related Questions:
Pakistai passport holder. go macau for visit where apply n wht I need docum...
Asked by Naeem muhammad from Pakistan
| Jul. 08, 2016 22:23
I need a Toursit visa asap, within 10 days. Is there any way for this to ha...
Asked by Luke from Australia
| Apr. 13, 2017 04:22
Hello , I'd like to know what is the visa fees for single entry toursit vi...
Asked by Mr.nayyer from UAE
| Mar. 04, 2009 20:51
Hi, I need to get a Chinese toursit visa. I am a British Citizen based in ...
Asked by Ms.Danna McAulay from Italy
| Jun. 12, 2010 21:22
Hello sir/Madam, I'd like to know if it makes a difference to get a tou...
Asked by Mr.mohammad suleiman from Lebanon
| Jan. 30, 2011 03:56
I need to submit original documents or scan documents is enough.
Asked by ishara from srilanka
| May. 28, 2014 01:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)