Asked by Kayla from USA | Dec. 29, 2013 06:32
About:Macau Travel Tips

US Tourist Visa to Macau?

Hello, I'm living in China with a 365 day tourist visa. I have to leave the mainland every 90 days, so I thought I'd go to Macau because I'm staying in Zhuhai right now. However, I am only allowed to stay in M for 30 days... Does this mean I need to come back to M every 30 days in order to stick to the rules? Or can I stick to the 90 days set by my visa? Thank you for the help, I haven't found any information about this matter online.

Answers (1)
Answered by Liz | Dec. 30, 2013 00:33
I think you misunderstand the rules.
You do not need to go back to M every 30 days. The rules tell that you can stay in M for no more than 30 days without a visa and how many days you stay there depends on yourself. You can just stay there one day.
Hope this time, it is clear for you.
Related Questions:
Is it hard to get a u.s. tourist visa in macau?
Ms.NOMAD290 from Philippines
| Oct. 09, 2009 03:00
I have a US tourist visa, can I go go Macau freely?
Asked by Linh from Vietnam
| Jul. 27, 2016 22:49
I Iranian Passport and US Green Card and UAE Resident how can get Macau To...
Asked by Amie from UAE
| Jun. 05, 2013 02:48
for Syrian they need tourist visa for 15 days to macau?
Asked by george from syria
| Aug. 17, 2014 02:03
how about a tourist visa to Macau?
Asked by Ashraf from Malaysia
| Mar. 29, 2015 01:36
for pakistani how to enter macau for tourist what is the requirement?
Asked by lenyluston from macau
| Jul. 12, 2016 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)