Asked by Xavier from Thailand | Dec. 28, 2013 11:08
About:China Visa on Arrival

Flight from Guangzhou, visa question please help me

I am a Thai passport holder and have to go to Hong Kong for business. However, I made a mistake and applied for a single entry one which I used today to enter China when I landed in Guangzhou. I will be going to Hong Kong tomorrow until the 2nd of Jan but my flight home is from Guangzhou on the 3rd of Jan. What would be the best solution for me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lena from Germany | Dec. 29, 2013 01:19
For your return trip, if you just transit in Guangzhou less than 24 hours, you won't be required to apply for any type in advance. If it is longer than 24 hours, you should find the reception desk of a travel agency in HKIA and see if they can apply another one for you. The counters are located at A4\A10\B8 of the Arrival Hall.
Related Questions:
i have a 15 hours of stay at bejjing airport while going to russia do i nee...
Asked by shiven from India
| Jun. 22, 2013 04:34
Nanjing to Guangzhou
Asked by Farooq from China
| Jan. 15, 2014 01:31
Hi, I will be returning from ningbo to manchester next week. I will have to...
Asked by Ms.Washington from United Kingdom
| Jun. 09, 2010 21:34
I am a British Citizen flying from Dubai UAE to Hanoi Vietnam on a return f...
Asked by Mr.Traylor from United Kingdom
| Aug. 07, 2009 03:49
Need more information
Asked by Taki from France
| Jan. 02, 2017 12:17
Double stop over in china
Asked by Ben Dekker from Netherlands
| Jul. 17, 2018 13:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)