Asked by marian from Philippines | Dec. 27, 2013 02:26
About:China Visa Fees

how much do i pay for extending a visa?

My Daughter and I have an L-visa double entry and valid for 6 months,we already exit the 3 months and now our visa will expired this coming January 12,2014.Oh by the way My husband has a working visa,is it possible to give me extension here in Shenzhen.?and how much it cost me.?

Answers (1)
Answered by Maria from Italy | Dec. 29, 2013 19:56
Yes, you can submit your application for extension at least 7 days before it expires. It costs around CNY 160. Your application should be submitted to the Entry and Exit Administration Bureau in Shenzhen.

You can take bus no. 3, 12 or 25 and get off at Dajuyuan (Grand Theater) Station and walk along Jiefang Road to find it. It is located on the second floor of Shenzhen Police Station.
Tel: 0755-84465490
Related Questions:
Hi, I have tourist visa valid until the 23th July and I would like to exten...
Asked by Patrycja from Poland
| Jul. 13, 2017 22:01
Hi, I am currently in China with a single entry on my Z.
Asked by Kea from South Africa
| Jul. 12, 2018 23:28
How much is extending a visa for a Ugandan student in one of the universiti...
Asked by Patrick from Uganda
| Sep. 24, 2012 01:44
how much do i pay for a tourist visa to China from the Philppines?
Asked by Mrs.menia from phils
| Dec. 28, 2010 01:50
what are the requirements for a visa to china with a going and return fligh...
Asked by Joel Tiago from Namibia
| Jan. 04, 2015 01:44
What are the requirements of a business visa for two weeks and how long is ...
Asked by kazibwe isma from Uganda
| Jul. 09, 2017 22:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)