Asked by Andres Gomez from United States | Dec. 23, 2013 08:57
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Visa single instead of double

Hi, Im Andres gomez and I will travel the 28 of Dec to Beijing, then im going to Thailand on the 30 of Dec, and return to PRC the 10 of Jan. until the 13 Jan when im returning to the US. I applied for double entry to PRC, but I just got a single entry, I dont have enough time to apply for the double entry. When I get there the 29 ( after one day of travel) I will be just for one day becouse Im travel to Thailand the 30 of dec. How can apply for the 72 hours of free transit to use my entry when i return to being on the 10 of dec? thanks for your help!!! Im traveling whit colombian passport from the United States.

Answers (1)
Answered by Andrew from Germany | Dec. 23, 2013 21:28
Sorry, Columbia is not included in the 51 countries above. Therefore, 72 hours free transit is not applicable to you. You might ask the Chinese embassy in Thailand and see if you can apply for another L there. If not, is it possible to extend your stay in Thailand two days? If so, you can make use of 24 hours freen transit policy to get back to USA.
Related Questions:
Will I be able to visit other countries with a student visa during my stay ...
Asked by Margot
| Apr. 20, 2015 21:02
If my trip to China (back & forth) is from Brunei - Miri, Malaysia - Singa...
Asked by Carmen Lee from Brunei
| Oct. 30, 2011 21:32
tourist visa fee for an indian for single entry and double entry?
Asked by vijay from India
| Oct. 12, 2013 03:04
Cruising from Hong Hong To Beijing calling at Xiamen, Shanghai, Dalien
Asked by Lesley Kaufman from U.K.
| May. 21, 2014 02:16
We are travelling into Hong Kong for two days and then on to Shanghai for a...
Asked by Anne from Australia
| Nov. 03, 2015 01:25
Visiting shanghai and hongkong, is that single or double entry visa?
Asked by Elaine from South Africa
| Aug. 12, 2015 22:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)