Asked by Keith Hughes from Australia | Dec. 02, 2013 00:21
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

To answer Q 4.7 on application, is malaria classed as an infectious disease, & what is an "L Visa" ?

We will be on a ship cruise which calls at the port of Rabaul prior to two ports in China. Do we need to note this on our applications at 4.7 on the form?

Secondly, do we complete the standard application form for a tourist (L type) which we can download from the internet? Also, the ship calls at 2 ports for 1 day at each port. We are Australian citizens, are the fees for double entry still $45.00 each as stated on one of your websites? Must fees be paid in cash or can they be paid by credit card?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ruth | Dec. 03, 2013 01:17
Hi, you need to apply for a double entry tourist L for China. But I can not understand what do you mean by Q4.7? as the Form V2013 does not have Q4.7. The new application form have sectionss for Infectious pulmonary tuberculosis and Other infectious disease of public health hazards, it is ok to check No because you just stay one day each port.
Fee is AUD 128.5 for a double entry under regular 4 working day processing and you can pay by credit card( Visa and Master card only).
Related Questions:
Does one need to answer Q 2.8 of Visa application "Information of Inviter i...
Asked by Ian Boyd from Australia
| Aug. 23, 2014 04:42
me, indonesian, want to flight to USA by air china
Asked by jimmy from Indonesian
| Jun. 28, 2017 21:40
whether transit visa required in china in case of india bound flight from j...
Asked by MRS KRISHNA BHADRA from India
| Oct. 15, 2016 02:00
Do I need transit visa in Guangzhou? I will travel to San Francisco.
Asked by Myassa M from Indonesia
| Oct. 25, 2018 22:55
L or D-visa
Asked by Ming from Malaysia
| Oct. 19, 2012 02:45
UK student applying for Visa to china in Korea
Asked by Hussien from United Kingdom
| Jul. 01, 2015 21:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)