Asked by mariane vitan from Philippines | Nov. 19, 2013 10:22
About:Chinese Embassy in Qatar

i want to inquire about how to apply and how much it will cost the visa

Good day

I am a Philippine nationality currently working here in Doha Qatar at Qatar Airways,and i was planning to take my short vacation in china because i have my friend lived now there.
is it possible for me to get one?
and what type if possible i can have?
and many days? and what are the requirements?how much it will cost?

i will appreciate to have an answers of my inquiries
as soon as possible.


Answers (1)
Answered by Zack from United Kingdom | Nov. 20, 2013 02:51
Yes, you can apply there with your certificate of employment. For tourism, you can apply for L type, documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an invitation letter issued by your friend in China, and copies of inviter's residence permit & visa are required. The processing takes about 4 working days. Fee is about QR 110 for a single entry.
Related Questions:
hi. i just want to inquire about the L Visa. i want to visit mainland chin...
Asked by Mr.charlie from philippines
| Oct. 04, 2010 08:42
I would like to inquire the requirements in getting an employment visa and ...
Asked by Mrs.elena from Philippines
| Mar. 25, 2009 01:13
hi I'm a kenyan holding a kenyan passdport want to travell to macau where w...
Asked by eunice w muriukI from kenyaur
| Aug. 07, 2014 01:01
Just want to Inquire. How much is the entrance fee to WOW. Thanks
Asked by Ms.Hazel from Philippines
| Nov. 11, 2009 21:36
Sir, Just to inquire, it is possible to take a train from Pudong airport t...
Asked by Mr.Kirby from Phils
| Jun. 01, 2009 01:53
hi dis is Ramel from Philippines, i just want to inquire about if i'm go...
Asked by Mr.Ramel from Philippine
| May. 25, 2009 04:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)