Asked by joy from USA | Oct. 21, 2013 23:25
About:China Embassy in India

I am an American living in India on a tourist visa

Can I get a Chinese visa from you and if I can what is the process.

Do I have to come in person or can I courier you my passport and the required fees?

If I have to come in person where should I go?

How long does the process take before I have the Chinese Visa?

Thanks for your time.

Answers (1)
Answered by Emily from Canada | Oct. 22, 2013 03:39
Yes, you can apply in India, but you should provide a note verbale by US embassy or consulate in India for application. The CVASC accept application by post, and it takes 10 working days for processing. Generally, it takes 4 working days if you visit the Center in person. Please refer to this website for the consular district of the embassy and consulates in order to find out which CVASC center you should submit your application to.
Related Questions:
can i apply for visa in mumbai?
Asked by rajesh shah from USA
| May. 18, 2014 01:53
Is there anywhere on Okinawa that I can get a tourist visa issued?
Asked by Jack
| Oct. 25, 2012 02:01
Applying for a China tourist visa as an American living in India
Asked by Cynthia from India
| May. 05, 2012 03:55
i am a american citizen living in qatar can I get tourist visa from chinese...
Asked by Paul H from Qatar
| Nov. 12, 2013 03:20
What are the requirements for tourist visa application?
Asked by Agustin Sanchez from India
| May. 25, 2011 01:43
2 hours wait to go India
Asked by Eliza from Japan
| Aug. 06, 2018 20:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)