Asked by Eric Lee from Singapore | Oct. 01, 2013 00:05
About:China Embassy in Singapore
going for holiday at Hong Kong,Macau and Shenzhen at January 2014 Chinese New Years about four days

Hello, my wife is a vietnamese with a work permit in Singapore, we have been married more than seven years in Singapore. We are going tour to Hong Kong , Macau and Shenzhen. How can she apply for a visa to travel and how long it will take for visa to approve? Please advice thank.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ray from India | Oct. 06, 2013 04:04
She can apply for visas to Shenzhen, HK and Macao through Chinese embassy in SIngapore. The one for mainland China can be obtained within 4 working days if all required documents are well prepared. HK and Macao ones may take about one month becuase the applications will be sent to HK and Macao for apporval when necessary.
Related Questions:
timescale of visa application
Asked by Nicola from United Kingdom
| Jul. 22, 2013 01:59
Please inform if the Chinese New Year Holiday starts January 5th.?? how lon...
Asked by Lali Chavez from Peru
| Jan. 22, 2013 18:16
Can I take a bus from the Jiujiang city centre to the JJ/Lushan Airport?
Asked by Denny from USA
| Jan. 29, 2014 00:17
Is a tiger going to be successful at a new job this year 2014
Asked by Julie from USA
| Mar. 19, 2014 03:30
How to get a transit visa - Hong Kong, if i am on a Sri Lankan Passport but...
Asked by Dimithra Heshan Thamel from New Zealand
| Dec. 06, 2012 02:59
hi!, i will be there in Hong Kong by January 27, Is it going to be sale?
Asked by Mr.leviatair from Philippines
| Jan. 19, 2011 01:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)