Asked by Melissa from Biglands | Jun. 30, 2013 05:10
About:China Consulates in Germany

Tourist visa for China from Frankfurt

My daughter requires a L type one to travel from Germany to Shanghai. She is Australian but living in Frankfurt. Does she go to the Consulate in Frankfurt? When is it open for applications or does she need an appointment? What must she take with her for the application and how long does it take? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Davec from Ukraine | Jul. 01, 2013 03:53
She needs to go to the CVASC center in Frankfurt to submit her application. It opens from Monday to Friday (09:00 to 15:00 submitting applications, 09:00 to 16:00 paying for the fees and collecting visas). She can make an appointment on the CVASC center website (It's not a must) or come to the CVASC center directly.

The documents required are: her passport valid for at least six months and with two blank pages at least), a filled application form affixed with a recent passport size photo, return air ticket and hotel reservation bill and her resident permit (both original and copy) valid for at least six months.
Related Questions:
72 hrs free transit - Bejing
Asked by MB from NL
| Dec. 15, 2016 13:06
Two separate flights, 72 hours transit?
Asked by Carsten from Germany
| Jul. 11, 2013 01:07
South African in transit to Europe at Beijing Airport
Asked by Johann from Taiwan
| May. 28, 2016 01:52
Flight from Taipei to Frankfurt
Asked by Mauricio from Spain
| Jan. 14, 2015 21:51
I am german.. i fly from manila to Frankfurt two stopover one in guangzow ...
Asked by Uwe bulthaup from Germany
| Mar. 13, 2018 21:48
Chinese visa starting date vs flight date
Asked by Katrin from Estonia
| Nov. 14, 2016 03:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)