Asked by Carmen Elena from United Kingdom | May. 31, 2013 05:01
About:China Embassy in Venezuela

I am a Venezuelan living in London and planning to go to Xi'an for business. Do I need a visa?

I have a Venezuelan passport and am currently living in London with a work visa. I plan to travel to Beijing and from there to Xi'an on a business trip of less than 1 week. What type and where do I need to go in London to get it? Which are the requirements?

Answers (1)
Answered by Carrie from UK | Jun. 01, 2013 01:56
You need to apply for a business F from CVASC in London. the Center will be responsible to submit your application to Chinese embassy. Address: 12 Old Jewry, London, EC2R 8DP
Make sure make an online appointment at CVASC's website for application.
Documents required: your passport, a copy of passport data page, application forms, photo, work permit which should be valid for at least half a year in UK, invitation letter from Xian.
Related Questions:
I am venezuelan, do I need a visa for visita China for a 10 days tours?
Asked by Blanca Manzano from Venezuela
| Aug. 18, 2011 22:12
Do I need a visa to visit Beijing
Asked by Fernando Molina from Venezuela
| Nov. 16, 2015 03:18
I have a venezuelan citizen living in the USA, needing to travel to china, ...
Asked by Ms.Linda from USA
| Aug. 18, 2009 20:37
How to get a temporal permit to work in china for 2 months?
Ms.WILSONSLB1 from Venezuela
| Jun. 20, 2011 21:05
if its necessary to apply for Vis to travel to Beijing for tourist purposes...
Asked by Jorge from Venezuela / Norway
| Oct. 22, 2012 02:54
I am Venezuelan, but live in USA on a student visa. Can i process a visa to...
Asked by Mrs.Rodriguez from European Union
| Mar. 13, 2011 00:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)