Asked by BDutter from Australia | May. 26, 2013 00:37
About:Chinese Embassy in Australia

Visa for 77-hour stopover

Hello we are having a 3-day stopover in Beijing, but longer than 72 hours (77 hours) so we are applying for visas. I am an Australian permanent resident and have an Australian electronic visa in my EU passport. What documents will I need to provide for entry?

Answers (1)
Answered by Julie from Netherlands | May. 26, 2013 03:55
You need to provide the following documents for a L type one:
1. your passport (at least with two blank pages and valid for six months)
2. a completed application form affixed with a recent passport size photo
3. copies of other ID, e.g. previous passport, driver license, etc if you haven't been to China before
4. copies of recent Chinese visa with entry record if you have been to China before
Related Questions:
Do i need a transit visa? i have a philippine passport
Asked by Carla from Philippines
| Dec. 13, 2015 21:00
Hi,I'm a Nigerian but a permanent resident in Canada and I'm traveling to D...
Asked by Dayo from Canada
| Jun. 12, 2017 20:39
How much time in BJ does one need, to see the main attractions and some bea...
Asked by Marc Merlin Thomas from Australia
| Apr. 12, 2016 20:48
Hello I am flying from Vancouver to Seoul with a stopover in Bejing. The...
Asked by Ms.Karri from Canada
| Oct. 23, 2010 02:08
can I go out at the airport and get the 72hrs visa?
Asked by febe from Dubai,uae
| Nov. 17, 2014 02:45
Taipei > Beijing (24 hr stopover) > London. British citizen
Asked by Russell from United Kingdom
| Sep. 12, 2018 10:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)