Asked by Zacxtha from South africa | Apr. 30, 2013 23:54
About:Chinese Permanent Residence Permit

Procedure and cost involve in extending my resident permit

Pls i wanna know how i can extend my resident permit which expires june 30th and how much it gonna cost me. Most importantly, the documents need for the extension . Furthermore, what exactly days can this application gonna take me before i can get the new or extended RP becuz i wanna travel home on 7th july,2013 and come back again. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Zack | May. 03, 2013 22:20
Hi, if I remember it right, the fee should be RMB 300, and the process will take five working days. Following documents are required:
1. Passport with current visa
2. Registration Form of Temporary Residence
3. Resident Permit Application Form with company seal
4. A recent 2-inch photo with white or light blue background
5. Foreign Expert Certificate issued by the State Foreign Expert Bureau, its affiliates
Related Questions:
Hello I have been working in Shanghai for 2 years under a Z visa. I rece...
Asked by Mr.Alan from China
| Jun. 11, 2009 03:36
Visa X2 type
Asked by Max from Togo
| Nov. 06, 2017 00:08
Is it possible to aquire a resident permit for my wife and three children?
Asked by teddie bepete from Zimbabwe
| Mar. 10, 2016 20:11
I'm a fire rabbit born 29-09-87; should I go for it and do the training to ...
Asked by Aria from Poland
| Aug. 31, 2017 01:47
Tourist visa to China for Liberian passport holder in Uganda
Asked by Keata from Uganda
| May. 23, 2018 20:48
Do I need to apply visa for HongKong, Macau & Shenzhen?
Asked by Wei Wei from Myanmar
| Nov. 06, 2011 00:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)