Asked by Josh Markham from United Kingdom / China | Apr. 05, 2013 10:40
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Extending Duration of Stay

I'm currently in Beijing on a double entry F-visa. The visa is split into two 90 day stays, the first of which will expire at the end of the month. Is it possible to extend this stay or transfer to different visa as im only staying for another 35 days or so. Plus the internship I am doing comes to an end at the end of the month. It would be a big help as it would save a costly trip to HK or a long one to Mongolia.

Answers (1)
Answered by Matthew from Canada | Apr. 06, 2013 22:15
Hi, application for an F extension is possible now, but no one here can ensure that you will be given with 35 days as you need (generally, it is 30 days). Anyway, you are suggested to visit the Beijing PSB and seek direct suggestion from them.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am currently in China with a single entry on my Z.
Asked by Kea from South Africa
| Jul. 12, 2018 23:28
Thank's Mrs Linda for your reply to my question regarding extending the dur...
Asked by Mr.Lam from Malaysia
| Jul. 03, 2010 23:50
Hello I have the same problem with visa for 1 week stay in china. I need t...
Ms.NICOLE24 from Philippines
| Aug. 08, 2010 04:11
Dual Entry M visa, how can I stay longer?
Asked by Nathaniel from South Africa
| Feb. 25, 2016 02:56
What does an asterisk mean?
Asked by Gene from China
| Jan. 31, 2018 20:24
F visa multi entry: does re-entering China extend duration of stay
Asked by Dan from China
| Jun. 04, 2012 22:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)