Asked by Patrick Dawe from USA | Apr. 03, 2013 03:21
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

I am looking for an extension to the 90 day duration of stay on a category F

I currently have a category F. It requires me to leave the country every 90 days. My visa expires May 21, 2013. I have an airline ticket to return home to the United States on May 19th. That trip will be 94 days after my last arrival. Is there anything I can do so I do not have to make an additional trip out?

Answers (1)
Answered by Dora from Switzerland | Apr. 07, 2013 04:25
Is it possible that you change your current flight to an early one? If not, another option is to extend your current one at the local entry and exit department. However, it's more difficult to extend a F type than L type. If you really want to do it, ask some agencies and see if they can help you.
Related Questions:
Regarding expiry of china visa
Asked by Satish from India
| Nov. 27, 2012 00:24
I have a category F (business) visa which is Multiple Entry for 90 days. I ...
Asked by Mr.Joe from USA
| Sep. 16, 2010 02:03
Double entry means 2 visits within the alloted duration or two entries of e...
Asked by Lane b from Canada
| Jul. 13, 2013 02:05
Can i apply for an extension to a 30 day M business visa to a 90 day whils...
Asked by Jimmy from UK
| Oct. 28, 2013 02:37
Visa Query
Asked by Vijay from United States
| Jun. 01, 2011 21:02
I have a F type visa (double entry, 90 days stay).
Asked by Louise from Denmark
| Jan. 04, 2016 03:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)