Asked by Nic from Philippines | Mar. 17, 2013 13:27
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Family Tour


I would like to ask if what will be the requirements needed if we are touring as a group together with my Aunts and Uncles. The problem is my two aunts are housewives and my two uncles are unemployed however the person who will pay for this trip is my Aunt which is based in the US. She already purchased the Hotel and Plane Tickets, we also requested for an Authorized Travel Agency for an Invitation Letters since my aunts and uncles from the Philippines doesn't have any financial documents to show at the embassy like ITR, and Bank Statements. So, what else do we need? Do I still need to ask for a sponsorship letter from my aunt?Just in case she doesn't want to give her Bank Statements/Certification does the ITR in the US will suffice? in lieu of the Bank Statement? Please I need your answers cause I'm planning to apply this week at the Chinese Embassy it's just now that out of curiosity I visited again the blog sites like this regarding in applying a Chinese Visa. I hope someone will help me on this concern. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Leopold from USA | Mar. 19, 2013 21:46
Yes, if your trip is paid by your Aunt from USA, you need to ask her for an sponsorship letter and bank statement. I don't think the embassy will accept her ITR in US. Or you can have a try to contact the embassy directly for this question.
Related Questions:
is there a tour that can be organised for a day tour for family of 5 in a v...
Asked by Ms.irene from singapore
| Nov. 01, 2009 00:40
1 day tour in Macau
Asked by ed from Philippines
| Mar. 29, 2013 04:44
Tour guide
Asked by Azhar from Malaysia
| Feb. 02, 2016 19:38
Is this a private tour, not in groups, which our family will only have a to...
Asked by Ms.Shasha from Singapore
| Aug. 31, 2010 20:17
i want to tour in hongkong together with my family? how to travel and the p...
Asked by bhelle from Philippine
| May. 08, 2016 03:13
can I apply for an extension on my visa and continue to tour with the famil...
Asked by Lovinia Ashby from China
| Oct. 25, 2016 22:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)