Asked by Rob from USA | Mar. 09, 2013 15:07
About:Beijing Travel

is an International to International change of planes in T3 of Beijing listed as an entry date on the Visa

I am flying JFK-SIN through PE$K on Air China. Then flying back from SIN to SHA and then on to PEK for a visit. I will have a double entry Visa, but must I use up one of the entries with the 75-minute plane change in T3 at PEK? The Visa form asks for a date of entry. Is that date the date of the plane change or the date of entry coming back when I will be visiting for about 10 days?

Answers (1)
Answered by Clark | Mar. 13, 2013 03:41
Hi, if you fly from JFK to SIN via PEK and the stopover is only 75 minutes, visa is not required for that entry. So, a single entry Chinese tourist visa is enough for your itinerary. You can put the first day of the 10 days as first entry to the application form. Anyway, fee for a single and double entry are the same, it is ok if you get a double entry.
Related Questions:
Will I have problems? Both are with china, domestic to international?
Asked by Ender from United States
| Nov. 12, 2014 22:46
Hi I am flying United from D.C. and changing in Beijing to Air China for fl...
Asked by Jeff from USA
| Nov. 21, 2014 00:38
Hello , I am traveling from Manila - Beijing - London
Asked by A from LT
| Aug. 11, 2017 01:43
Flying in to PEK from Vancouver BC, than enroute to CNX
Asked by Shirley from Canada
| Mar. 17, 2015 02:17
Hi there, I will be arriving at T3 International arrival of Beijing airpo...
Asked by Ms.Tuul from Mongolia
| Jun. 17, 2010 02:06
From T3 Airport to Beijing train station?
Asked by Bojan from Serbia
| Feb. 24, 2015 20:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)