Asked by Maxine from Australia | Mar. 07, 2013 08:42
About:China Embassy in Italy

I have an Australian passport am visiting Italy and need a Chinese visa. Can I get it in Rome?

My already booked and paid for air ticket is from Europe to Beijing ( not refundable), I have an onward air ticket out of China, a booked and paid for tour for the duration of my visit and an accompanying letter from the tour operator to support my application.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mars from United Kingdom | Mar. 08, 2013 03:27
Hi, non-Italian passport holders should provide the original and a copy of permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year. You may not able to get one there if you are a temporary visitor. Please call the CVASC in Rome at: 06-44250240 for this information.
Related Questions:
Can an Australian passport holder apply for a chinese tourist visa in Germ...
Asked by tzarina from Australia
| Jun. 27, 2012 21:38
I'm an Australian, will transit Shanghai for about 70 hours, I can't get a ...
Asked by jk from European Union
| Jul. 16, 2011 04:41
I have an australian passport and will be visiting hong kong do I need a vi...
Asked by caryl from australia
| Aug. 29, 2013 03:07
I am Australian and I have an Australian passport. Should I apply for a vis...
Asked by Atila atay from Australia
| Oct. 07, 2014 20:56
I am on a Cruise stopping at Hong Kong then visiting Shanghai, do I need a ...
Asked by John Uhlman from Australia
| Jan. 12, 2016 20:22
I want to go to China in Sept but I have a criminal conviction (careless dr...
Asked by Roslyn from NZ
| Apr. 03, 2012 03:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)