Asked by khaled from Jordan | Feb. 23, 2013 15:16
About:China Embassy in Jordan

if i have acceptance in Chinese university, will you give student visa and what's the fee?

Answers (1)
Answered by lydia from Sri Lanka | Feb. 24, 2013 02:38
You have to prepare all the documents required for the X visa. Then the embassy decides whether to give you the visa or not.

1. your valid passport (at least six (6) months validity left before expiration and at least one blank page left in it).
2. one completed form with one additonal passport affixed to it.
3. An approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form (JW201 or JW202) issued by the authorized Chinese unit, and an enrollment letter from the Chinese school.
4. the applicant who will study in China for more than one year shall also provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen.
5. An applicant born in China who applies for a Chinese visa with a new foreign passport is required to submit his/her Chinese passport or last foreign passport with a Chinese visa.
Related Questions:
Am i gauranteed that i will reveived it because i have paid the application...
Asked by Alieu from Gambia
| Sep. 28, 2014 01:52
I'm about to leave for a year long study exchange at Nanjing University.
Asked by Paris from Australia
| Jun. 28, 2013 04:57
Under Graduate Admission for an Indian student
Asked by D from India
| Aug. 19, 2014 22:18
what i need to apply for the student visa ?
Asked by Ali zaher from Syria
| Jul. 07, 2012 22:16
Attaining an X1 Student visa without a JW201
Asked by Ruby from USA
| Nov. 03, 2015 02:32
I have 2 questions- 1- Can a British national get a chinese student visa...
Asked by Mr.Luke from Thailand
| Aug. 09, 2009 20:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)