Asked by Jeremy from Canada | Dec. 18, 2012 16:38
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

From mainland China to Hong Kong, Hong Kong to the Philippines, back to Hong Kong and back to China!

Hey everyone,

I just bought tickets from Hong Kong to the Philippines for my winter vacation. I am a student in China (mainland) and I have a one entry (that I made once I entered China so I can actually go back home or leave China once). I wondered if entering Hong Kong (use half of my entry) then leaving for the Philippines and coming back to HK then to mainland China could cause a problem.. I am Canadian and I don't need a visa for HK but would entering HK again use up my Visa?
Thank's a lot !

Answers (1)
Answered by Cathy | Dec. 19, 2012 02:49
Hi, may I know if you have residence permit for China? or if you have only a single entry Student X visa?
Related Questions:
I am a chinese citizen and a US green card holder.
Asked by JEAN from USA
| Feb. 14, 2015 00:40
US citizen going to hong kong and guilin
Asked by KS from USA
| Dec. 06, 2015 21:57
holiday to Hong Kong and china
Asked by Beverly from PHILIPPINES
| Jan. 06, 2016 20:50
from Hong Kong to Mainland China (the limit of hand carry)
Asked by Raymond LEE from Hong Kong
| Sep. 06, 2011 04:08
What visas do i need and where do i apply? and the requirement?
Asked by Henry from New Zealand
| Oct. 10, 2012 03:04
Is a double entry visa needed to leave the mainland go to Hong Kong and Mac...
Asked by Janet from Canada
| May. 31, 2013 04:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)