Asked by lee from UK | Sep. 04, 2012 23:44
About:Chinese Consulates in Thailand

Is return ticket required if I will leave China via land?

If I was coming to china via air and leaving via land would I have to show return ticket if I am leaving china via train into Hong Kong? My plan is to see some Chinese friends for a few weeks then do some travelling around . I will go to Hong Kong in November to meet my father so I will not fly out of China. Will I still need to show a full return ticket and if so why?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mike | Sep. 05, 2012 04:11
Actually, air ticket booking record (round trip) and hotel reservation are required for L visa application now. But if you will visit HK, you may provide ticket from HK to UK instead. Or an ticket to exit China if any.
Related Questions:
Im a Filipino going to Brussel via China in Guangzhou and Holland. Do I nee...
Asked by Maria Estrella Hernandez from Philippines
| Mar. 04, 2013 20:07
I am a Filipino visiting China on an S2 VISA on Jan 18.
Asked by james from philippines
| Jan. 15, 2017 03:37
22 hours transit in Shanghai. am I eligible for the VISA stay in Shanghai c...
Asked by Jayce from Singapore
| Dec. 17, 2015 20:49
transit visa from London to Philippines via Guangzhou
Asked by Ras from United Kingdom
| Jan. 30, 2013 01:51
Can I use "144 hours visa-free transit" option at PVG airport 2 times?
Asked by Ann from Poland
| Feb. 05, 2018 00:56
I am a Canadian citizen. I am entering China by land at Hekou in Yunnan for...
Asked by Mr.Walker from expatisthan
| Jul. 04, 2009 22:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)