Asked by Noorani from Germany | Sep. 03, 2012 02:53
About:China Visa

Visa for spouse/family in Macau

I have a couple of questions regarding visa application for Macau.
My spouse is currently working as a teacher in Macau. He is from Germany. We have been married for 2 years.
As a married couple, we would hence like to organize for me a long-term residence for dependants.
He has already applied for his blue card and it is already valid.

How can we apply for a visa for my stay as a spouse in Macau?
We however do no want the 30 day stay visa. We are married and we wish to live together because he has a job in Macau.
Which type of visa should we apply for?
What documents do we need?
Do we need to officially translate the documents?

I really hope u can help us and provide us with all the information needed.
I am looking forward to hear from you really soon.
Thank you!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Simon | Sep. 03, 2012 04:00
You may just apply for a macau dependent work visa as a family of a non-resident worker with the documents below:
1. completed Macau application form
2. Copy of the bio data page in a valid passport
3. A copy of the notification letter of granting “Special Authorization to Stay” to the non-resident worker's reuniting family by Public Security Police of Macau.

The documents in English are ok.
Related Questions:
what is the cost of the visa to macau
Asked by Mr.shanker Lama from Nepal
| Jun. 03, 2009 04:28
what are the requirementsfor macau visa?
Asked by Mrs.hope from philippines
| May. 31, 2010 20:46
sir how i gat macau visa we have pakistani passport
Asked by m asif khan from Pakistan
| Oct. 29, 2014 20:19
I am a chinese passport holder living in the Philippines., do i need apply ...
Asked by marilou from philippines
| Oct. 31, 2014 21:39
Filipino from Kuwait to Macau
Asked by Arieneaa from Kuwait
| Dec. 03, 2017 20:48
Where is the Macau Embassy in Delhi?
Asked by Annamalai from India
| Sep. 13, 2012 03:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)