Asked by alicia holmes from Britain | Aug. 30, 2012 23:19
About:China Embassy in U.K.

i am a british citizen, how do i get a visa for china whilst in Japan?

I am a British citizen, currently travelling in Japan until november 29th. I want to go to China for a three day tour from Japan around the beggining of October, then fly to Thailand for two weeks then back to Japan for 29th November.
Can I get a visa from the Chinese embassy in Tokyo and what documents/ applications forms do I need to complete and present?
Many thanks
Alicia holmes.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jade | Aug. 31, 2012 03:57
You can apply for a China tourist visa in Japan with your residence permit/valid visa and Entry Record to Japan. Other documents needed are your passport, application form V2011A and V2011B, photo, invitation letter from China or travel itinerary, flight ticket and hotel reservation. If you do not have long term vsia or residency in Japan, you need to apply through a travel agency.
Related Questions:
Hello, I am a British citizen. I am planning a round the world trip wit...
Asked by Mr.Graham from Ukraine
| Jul. 06, 2009 20:17
I am a British citizen living in Japan. Do I need a visa to go to Hong Kong...
Asked by Mr.Jamie Findlay from Japan
| Jun. 14, 2009 01:27
I am a British citizen living in Nigeria, how do I get a chinese visa and w...
Asked by Yemi Idowu from Nigeria
| Jun. 06, 2014 03:47
hi, i am a british citizen and im currently travelling around thailand. i w...
Asked by Mr.peers from United Kingdom
| Sep. 06, 2010 22:50
british citizrlen in kenya
Asked by vishak from u.k
| Dec. 05, 2013 01:05
How do i apply for a travel visa to China whilst am in Hong Kong?
Asked by Loraine from Zimbabwe
| Jul. 06, 2018 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)