Asked by JK from Finland | Aug. 27, 2012 07:53
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Visa for Finn to Hainan province?

Dear Sirs,

I read from Chinese embassy website that Finn does not need a visa if travel is to Hainan province:
"Visiting Hainan Province

Finnish nationals are exempted from applying for a visa if he or she joins international tourist group organized by any of the registered travel agencies in Hainan Province which is approved by China National Tourism Administration and stay up to 15 days."

Where I can find such travel agency? How does it work?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Aug. 28, 2012 02:22
Yes, it is true that you are exempted from visa to Hainan island if you travel through a local travel agency. But for the local agency, you should better search online and decide on your own judgement. BTW, you can also get a China visa upon arrival at the ports of Hainan even if you travel on your own.
Related Questions:
Can I apply my visa for China from Chinese Embassy in Nairobi?
Asked by M Nur from Kenya
| Nov. 25, 2013 01:30
Can I get a VOA at the Sanya airport? I am only planning to stay for 6 days...
Asked by Emily from USA
| Jul. 08, 2013 02:58
@Visiting Hainan
Asked by leigh (philippines)
| Jul. 13, 2011 23:03
I have a NZ passport, do I need a visa to travel from H K to Hainan Provinc...
Asked by john from New Zealand
| Jun. 26, 2012 21:25
Russian going to Russia Blagoveschensk via china Hainan province do I have...
Asked by Anna from UAE resident
| Jan. 08, 2012 20:50
Is china visa required for cruise ship on May 2014 to sanya less than 12 ho...
Asked by Mang from Philippines
| Apr. 06, 2014 22:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)