Asked by Cassandra from Canada | Jul. 17, 2012 07:31
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Extending an X visa

Hi is there anyway to extend an X visa for at least one month? My X visa is expiring at the end of the month and I wanted to stay in China to do a bit of traveling. Is it possible to extend my X visa or do I need to apply for a tourist visa? Moreover, can I apply for the tourist visa here in China, without leaving the country?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Jul. 18, 2012 02:57
Yes, you can extend your X visa at local PSB, generally, you will be granted a tourist visa with 30 days duration in China. Just bring with your passport, current x visa, a photo, the Registration Form of Temporary Residence, and prepare a bank account as proof that you can cover your travel expense in China.
Related Questions:
X visa extending.
Asked by Mali from china
| Feb. 25, 2016 20:47
Extend two Entry Visa: Stay longer in China than 30 days at once without ha...
Asked by Annika from Germany
| May. 14, 2014 03:06
I would like to know the requirements for extending my daughter's S2 visa t...
Asked by sarielle from santiago
| Jun. 14, 2016 22:37
How much is extending a visa for a Ugandan student in one of the universiti...
Asked by Patrick from Uganda
| Sep. 24, 2012 01:44
if i used my brother as my financial guarantor and he is 30 years can i use...
Asked by Aliu Mohammed Aminu from Ghana
| Jun. 20, 2016 04:18
Dear administration of China Embassy, I’m student from Uzbekistan. I have ...
Asked by Ms.Makhsimova from Uzbekistan
| Oct. 06, 2009 01:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)