Asked by Mara from Philippines | May. 25, 2012 17:24
About:Chinese Embassy in U.S.A.

Visa Inquiry

Hi, I am a Philippine citizen and my fiancee is an american citizen living in the Philippines now. We're planning to travel Beijing for 4 days. How and where can we get our tourist visa to visit Beijing? We're living in Tacloban City, Philippines.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | May. 26, 2012 03:39
You can apply from Chinese embassy in Manila. The documents needed are as follows:
1. passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. application form V2011A affixed with one passport-size photo, Your fiancee should provide both V2011A and V2011B with two photos.
3. A copy of the round-trip plane ticket and hotel reservation.
4. Previously used China visa if any.
5. If visit China for the first time, you need original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad, original bank certificate and others if visa officers deem necessary.
Related Questions:
Morning, I'm Ruby from Emzed Travel. Our inquiry as per belows:- 1.How Muc...
Asked by Ms.Ruby from Malaysia
| Dec. 22, 2009 19:47
Myanmar citizen can apply the double entry China visa in Phnom Penh China e...
Asked by Mimi from Macau
| Apr. 23, 2012 20:43
Dear Sir, I'm Ruby from Malaysia, just want to inquiry, how much visa fo...
Asked by Ms.Ruby from Malaysia
| Sep. 02, 2009 02:09
Hi there! I would like to make an inquiry on how i get a tourist visa for c...
Asked by Ms.Ella from Philippines
| Aug. 27, 2009 04:13
Dear Sir / Madam, I would like to inquiry for visa application. I have a...
Asked by Mr.Zaw Tun from Myanmar
| Sep. 16, 2010 01:31
Hye .. I would like to inquiry about china visa for Pakistan , residence of...
Asked by Mr.Zam from Pakistan
| Dec. 28, 2010 01:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)