Asked by Arif Antapur from India | May. 21, 2012 06:33
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Visa for Indians to enter China Border by road

I am Indian working here in Kathmandu,Nepal from more than one year,I want to Visit China border then nearest visiting place by road with my wife kindly let me know do I need Visa?
If yes can we get Tourist Visa of one Day or so.How much is the cost and what all formalities and procedures need to be completed in order to get entry by road for Indians.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | May. 22, 2012 02:15
Yes, you need to apply for China visa first and then the Tibet Travel permit. It is a very complex procedure so that you can not get the visa and permit in one day. And you need to find a travel agency, and must join with other 4 people who share the same nationality with you and enter Tibet together. The travel agency can handle Tibet Travel Permit for you.
Related Questions:
What is the visa fee of china for indians
Asked by Javaid from India
| Apr. 05, 2017 22:03
is there on arrival visa for indians at hong kong airport?
Asked by Malli reddy from India
| Jan. 02, 2012 00:00
i just need to know that after one month visa finish when i can re enter to...
Asked by ansar
| Mar. 06, 2015 03:57
Visa requirement for 24 hours in Shenzhen for Indians (from Macau)
Asked by Ajeet Mittal from India
| Sep. 25, 2018 00:08
Is it true that Indians have a difficulty in getting Chinese visa.
Asked by Mr.Sachin Kadsulkar from India
| Mar. 02, 2011 01:00
What are the docs reqd for a tourist visa for Indians employed in U.A.E. vi...
Asked by sasinair from india
| Jul. 06, 2012 02:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)