Asked by maria from South Korea | Apr. 23, 2012 02:04
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

I am a Canadian living in Korea. I want to travel to China. How do I get a Visa?

I have read that if you are an expat living in Korea your ARC needs to be valid for at least 6 months to get a Visa issued. My ARC expires in Sept 2012- so I don't have 6 months left. How can I apply for a Visa? There must be a way around this silly rule!

if anyone knows any information please reply!! :)

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Apr. 23, 2012 02:42
I'm afraid you cannot apply for a China visa in South Korea as your ARC is valid for less than 6 months.
Maybe you can go to Japan or Hong kong first to obtain a China visa. I'm not clear about Japan visa. But for Hong Kong, Canada passport holders can stay there for at most 90 days without a Hong Kong visa.
Related Questions:
I am canadian on holiday in korea. How do i get visa to go from korea to ch...
Asked by André from Canada
| Jun. 09, 2012 22:00
I am an Irish citizen living in Korea. I want to travel to Beijing in Feb 2...
Asked by Ms.Judith from Ireland
| Oct. 20, 2010 02:06
Hi I am a Canadian citizen working in Korea. I want to travel to Beijing...
Asked by Mrs.Lindsay from Korea
| Nov. 23, 2010 23:20
I am a Canadian living in South Korea wanting to visit China for a week.
Asked by Alex
| May. 21, 2012 22:22
Canadian wants to visit China
Asked by Claire from Canada
| Sep. 01, 2012 02:17
I am Canadian living and working S Korea. I have a Canadian passport and a ...
Asked by Ms.T from Canada
| Dec. 21, 2010 02:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)