Asked by M. CHAPMAN from Saudi Arabia | Apr. 20, 2012 06:47
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Visa application for an Australian citizen working in Jeddah to visit China for holiday

I am an Australian currently employed as a nurse in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, at the National Guard Hospital. I wish to visit China on a two week holiday in August, 2012. I would be flying to China from Australia while on my annual leave. I wish to know how to go about getting a valid visa to visit China as my passport is being held by my employer as per the usual status for this country. Can i do my visa application online, from Jeddah or from Australia.
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce | Apr. 21, 2012 01:46
You can't do your visa application online, the original passport with at least 6 months remaining validity is required, you can apply visa through China consulate in Jeddha or China embassy/consulate in Australia. If you can't come to the consulate in person, you can entrust a visa agency or travel agency to do it for you.
Related Questions:
UK on an Australian Working Holiday Visa
Asked by Victoria Gadd from Australia
| Apr. 08, 2016 01:10
VISA fit Australian citizen residing and working in Singapore
Asked by Clarence from Singapore
| Mar. 20, 2015 22:25
Australian Citizen living in Japan visiting China
Asked by YYY from Japan
| Mar. 20, 2016 22:53
I'm Pakistani national & working Jeddah as an accountant from 15 years, how...
Asked by B.k. shamim jeddah
| Jul. 07, 2011 22:17
Applying for a business visa to China whilst living in Taiwan.
Asked by James from Taiwan
| Sep. 26, 2012 04:38
Can we apply tourist visa here in Jeddah Consulate of PRC
Asked by Roman Cabonce from Philippines
| Oct. 11, 2016 21:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)